Be a Volunteer
As a volunteer at The Rescue Mission, we want to ensure that your experience here is enriching and positive. Integrity, professionalism, confidentiality and safety are key components of our volunteer program.
- All volunteers are required to complete the online registration form in order to become certified.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Children may still volunteer, but they must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is certified.
- Volunteers must read and agree to the Policies and Procedures/Confidentiality Agreement.
- We will conduct a limited criminal background check with the Indiana State Police for all our prospective volunteers.