Food Service Coordinator
The Rescue Mission is a faith-based, Christ-centered ministry. Our mission is to provide, through the power of Jesus Christ, a home for the homeless, food for the hungry and hope for their future. Our mission statement reflects our Christian identity, commitment and unswerving dedication to the principles taught in the Word of God; the Bible. Our team is composed of dynamic and committed Christians who care deeply about our clients and each other.
We are a non-profit dedicated to empowering people to overcome challenges and help them achieve their highest level of independence. The Rescue Mission cares for the whole person. We address the social, mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Full time opening for a Food Service Coordinator.
Work hours: 11 am to 7 pm Wednesday - Sunday.
- Catering or banquet cooks
- Kitchen Managers
Are you tired of the fast pace, hustle & bustle and ever-changing schedule of the restaurant business?
Would you like to:
- Build a great team?
- Give exemplary service?
- Prepare and serve an amazing meal for 3,000 of the most appreciative customers in Fort Wayne?
- Still be home by 7:30 pm?
If so………this job is for you!
- Assist with overseeing community service workers, volunteer groups and Program Residents.
- Prepare and serve food to residents and the community
- Clean assigned work area and equipment in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
- Demonstrate kindness, tact, and courtesy. You make a difference in the lives of those you serve!
Food Service Coordinator Requirements:
- Demonstrate professional, ethical and moral behavior, including boundaries with guests, volunteers, and clients.
- Ability to work as a team to create a great dining experience for those we serve.
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts or comparable experience as a Banquet Catering Cook.
- Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- banquet: 2 years (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)