We have a Part Time opening for a Cashier at our Treasure House store located in the Coldwater Crossing shopping center - 5327 Coldwater Rd....
The Rescue Mission is a faith based, Christ-centered ministry. Our mission is to provide, through the power of Jesus Christ, a home for the homeless, food for the hungry and hope for their future. Our mission statement reflects our Christian identity, commitment and unswerving dedication to the principles taught in the Word of God; the Bible. Our team is composed of dynamic and committed Christians who care deeply about our clients and each other.
We have a Part Time opening for a Cashier at our Treasure House store located in the Coldwater Crossing shopping center - 5327 Coldwater Rd.
10-15 hours per week, 3:30pm-7:30pm work hours - Must be available to work Saturdays.
- Are you a positive person who greets people with a smile and enjoys helping others?
- Are you looking for an exciting fast-paced work environment where you will be part of a team?
- Do you enjoy customer service, retail and merchandising?
If so, this could be the employment opportunity for you!
- Provide excellent customer service with a positive and professional attitude
- Respond quickly and respectfully to a customer’s complaint.
- Total transactions in an accurate and efficient manner
- Balance all transactions, register receipts, currency, and credit card
- Maintain clean, neat and safe work areas, by organizing merchandise
- Price new merchandise for the store
- Answer telephone and schedule pickup of donations
- Be a good representative of The Rescue Mission
- Manage multiple volunteers and community workers
- Other tasks as assigned by the store manager.
- High School Diploma
- Previous cashiering experience in the retail field
- Flexibility with regard to work hours
No phone calls please.
Please send all inquiries and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Part-time
- Cashier: 1 year (Preferred)