- If you have finances available to use (SSI, SSD, etc.), be willing to be accountable for the expenditure of any funds.
- Willing to complete a phone interview with an Intake Coordinator to see if you meet our criteria and have a bed available. We do not have a waiting list. We take people on a first come-first served basis.
- Willing to follow all of our house guidelines and be able to complete daily household chores.
- Be physically and mentally able to live in a community environment without significant staff assistance.
- Give up employment temporarily, if applying for our Long-Term Program.
- Remain alcohol and drug free.
- Willing to complete a drug screen/breathalyzer when you arrive and, if accepted, random drug screens/breathalyzers throughout your stay.
- Willing to comply with a two - four week “house restriction or house support” status upon entering. This means that you may be restricted to staying at The Mission or only leave the house for approved reasons (Church, Dr. appointments, court/probation appointments, etc.) with an approved support person.
Click here to help The Rescue Mission finish the fiscal year strong with a donation before the end of the month!