Join the staff of The Rescue Mission. Voted one of 2018's Best Place to Work in Indiana.
You can make a difference! At The Rescue Mission, employees come together as a united front to change the lives of the homeless, each recognizing his or her part in "changing lives for good."
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefit package with includes:
- Health & Dental Coverage – (The Rescue Mission pays 50% to 75% of the premiums)
- Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance, short-term/long-term disability plans (100% company funded)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Program with company match
- Vacation, holidays and personal/wellness days
Leadership encourages opportunities for personal and professional growth of its employees.
To provide a successful, safe and supervised educational setting for children while they are under the direction of the Charis House Youth/Family Department environment.
The Case Manager guides the collaborative process of assessment, life-planning, facilitation, care coordination, evaluation and advocacy to meet the resident’s comprehensive health needs through communication and connecting to available resources to promote well-being.
GROW your career at an organization that cares about you!
Great Opportunity to GROW Your Career in the Human Services Field.